Here is what Loungeworks is doing to keep our clients, staff, industry and community safe:
Office / Warehouse Staff
- Perform health checks before arriving at work
- Work at dedicated work stations sanitized daily
- Sanitize shared work spaces throughout the day
- Follow physical distancing and WorkSafeBC Covid-19 Protocols
- Every member of our team is fully empowered to stay home if they feel unwell
- Upon return to the warehouse, all inventory to be quarantined until full sanitation has taken place.
- Extended turn-around time on all inventory, increased from 24hrs to 48hrs to allow thorough sanitization.
- All inventory sanitized with 70% – 99% isopropyl alcohol
- 70% – 99% isopropyl alcohol sanitizes all materials within 60 seconds
Client Pickups & Returns at Loungeworks’ Warehouses
- Clients required to call warehouse prior to arrival.
- One client team permitted inside warehouse at a time.
- Before entering warehouse, clients required to sanitize hands (sanitizer available at door) and wear masks.
- Clients required to follow floor markings to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
- Clients required to load / unload inventory into vehicles.
Loungeworks is committed to work in collaboration with individual venue & client protocols. Standard protocols should include:
- Staggered supplier load-in / load-out to minimize the number of crew onsite at any one time.
- Use of elevator limited to one supplier at a time.
Onsite Delivery & Pick up Crew:
- Perform temperature check & sanitize hands prior to entering venue
- Wear gloves & masks at all times
- Follow physical distancing protocols
- Work in dedicated teams to limit touch points on inventory
- Fully sanitize inventory with 70% – 99% isopropyl alcohol once furniture in place and covers removed.
- Trucks will be fully sanitized after each load with 70% – 99% isopropyl alcohol
Loungeworks will be keeping our operations up to date with all public health guidelines as they evolve. We have prepared our team with the right tools to respond quickly to emerging developments.