A&B Partytime Rentals and Loungeworks
Divisions of Chair-man Mills Corp. (“CMMC”)
Terms & Conditions
Standard Rental Duration:
- Our One Day Rental Rate includes delivery, event and return day.
- Extended rentals are welcomed and are subject to availability. Additional charges will apply.
- Delivery minimums (excluding delivery, IMC, and taxes) will vary based on seasonality and location.
- The delivery/pickup charge is calculated based on the event location, delivery/pickup times and load-in logistics.
- Delivery/pickup services are available during business hours. After-hours requests are subject to availability at an additional cost.
- Additional delivery fees apply for: delivery locations exceeding 100ft from truck, rentals not returned to place of delivery for pick-up, rescheduled pick-ups, challenging delivery locations, changes to the delivery plan, and delays upon delivery or pick-up.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform CMMC of delivery obstacles, such as driveways not accessible by truck, narrow doorways, stairs, small elevators, or other obstacles that would prevent a safe delivery and pickup. CMMC reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel a delivery or pickup if all obstacles are not properly communicated at the time of rental. Cancellation fees will apply.
- All quoted delivery, pickup, trucking, and labour charges are estimates only. Final Invoice will be based on actual time on site and repairs or damages to Rented Articles.
Customer Pickup & Return Orders:
- Minimum Pick up/Return rental order will vary based on seasonality.
- Orders must be returned to the same warehouse.
- Additional charges will apply for late returns.
- Orders must be paid in full prior to customer pickup.
Customers are responsible for:
- Safe loading, unloading, and transportation of rental equipment.
- Securing and protecting the rental equipment.
- Providing and using all necessary tie downs and protective blankets.
- Protecting their vehicle and/or trailer.
The customer assumes all risks and liabilities for accidents, injuries, or any type of damage experienced with vehicles or
rental equipment due to improper loading /unloading or failure to properly protect and secure the equipment. We reserve the right to refuse service if adequate safety precautions are not observed.
Alterations to Existing Orders & Rush Orders:
- Orders can be modified without penalty up to 3 business days before the scheduled delivery/pickup date.
- Order modifications or new orders placed within 2 business days of scheduled delivery/pickup date will be considered Rush Orders and will incur a 25% surcharge on all added or new items.
- Rental items removed or item quantity reduction within 2 business days of scheduled delivery/pickup date will not be credited.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your order. Rentals and services are not reserved until the deposit is received.
- Final payment is processed 2 business days prior to the delivery/pickup date. The balance will be charged using the same method of payment as the deposit unless otherwise notified in advance.
- If charges accrue due to order updates after final payment, the new balance must be paid in full prior to the delivery/pickup date.
- Payment may be paid by cash, cheque, e-transfer ([email protected] or [email protected]), wire transfer or ACH.
- Credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, or AMEX) will be subject to a 2.4% surcharge for payments over $2,500.
- Interest will be charged at a rate of 1.5% per month (19.56% per annum) on all overdue accounts, calculated as of the day of rental receipt.
- All orders cancelled within 3 business days prior to reservation date will not be credited and all payments will be forfeited.
Customer accepts and assumes full responsibility for:
- All rented equipment, including its safe and proper use, operation, and return of equipment in its original state to CMMC. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
- Confirming the accuracy of reservations at time of booking. Any variance may result in additional charges.
- Carefully reviewing all information including delivery location, drop-off & pickup times, items & quantities, as well as all on-site contact details.
- Appropriately protecting rental items from the weather.
- Placing linens and food service items in provided containers and ensuring they are free of debris such as food or confetti. All items for food service must be returned rinsed or wiped clean.
Breakage and Product Availability
- Customer assumes full responsibility for all breakage, loss, and damage to rental equipment.
- Customer agrees to pay the full replacement cost of the item(s), and this will be automatically charged to the same form of payment used to reserve the order.
- Product returned unused will not be refunded or credited.
- CMMC reserves the right to make substitutions, with advance notice to the Customer for items that may be unavailable.
Inventory Maintenance Charge (“IMC”):
- A mandatory 5% IMC is applied to all orders. IMC is not a form of insurance or damage waiver, and the customer maintains responsibility for any loss or damage to rented items.
- CMMC will make best efforts to ensure the quality of rented articles.
- In the event that product quality does not meet expectations, complaints should be submitted in writing during the rental period.